MY GOD! WHY HAS NOBODY TOLD ME ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BEFORE? 19 TRICKS THAT MAKE LIFE EASIER FOR ANY WOMAN!
No one likes cleaning the house – it is time consuming and somewhat boring. Here are few fun and easy house cleaning tips and tricks.
THE TRICKS consist of helping you to REMOVE STAINS AND CLEAN DIFFERENT SURFACES AND OBJECTS WHILE SPARING YOU FROM DOING MUCH EFFORT.
To learn more, read the list below!
1. Place a few rubber bands like in the picture below if you want to prevent your doors from closing due to a draft.
2. Sometimes, when you open your car door in your car door, it may bang into the wall. You can thus put a soft tab on the walls to prevent damaging your car door them when opening it.
3. Use KH7 and other degreasing products to remove your children’s paintings from the walls and other surfaces.
4. To easily remove a gum stuck on your carpet, put an ice cube over it until it freezes.
5. Rubbing a bar of soap on nail holes in your walls will help you fill them.
6. If you want your furniture to glow again, rub it with a bar of soap.
7. To prevent a screw from moving around while you are fixing it on something, put a rubber band between your screw and the screwdriver just like on the picture below.
8. To prevent the paint from spreading when painting your walls, use some silicone to keep tape bands on your walls.
9. To help the screw to enter the hole easier, soak it in nail polish.
10. Spray some machine oil in the door hinges to make it stop squeaking.
11. To prevent your kitchen cabinet door handles from damaging other parts of the kitchen, put a drop of silicone on each end.
12. Fill a plastic bag with vinegar and hot water and fix it over your shower head to remove the lime deposit. You will see that the lime will disappear in just one day
13. To prevent you door from squeaking, you can also add a bit of talc on it.
14. A clean crystal brush will help you remove the hair your pet is shedding on your carpet, your sofa and all around your home.
15. If you have holes in your walls, use wax painting to help you cover them.
16. Mix lemon juice and fabric softener to clean hardwood floors easily.
17. To keep the dust away from the TV for longer, soak a cloth in lemon juice and clean your constantly dusty TV with it.
18. Cook a glass of lemon juice and cinnamon powder inside your microwave for 5 minutes to remove lingering odors.
19. Rub a lemon cut in half on your bathroom furniture and rinse with warm water to make them shiny and lime-free.