Of all house chores, scrubbing toilets is the least desirable one, among other things. We have the perfect solution for you if you are one of those who hate cleaning toilets: toilet bombs. Continue reading this article and you will discover how to make these toilet bombs.
- ½ of a cup of baking soda
- ½ of a cup of cornstarch
- ½ of a cup of citric acid
- 25 drops of essential oil of your choice
- spray bottle filled with water
- gallon-size zip-top bag
- molding tools
- Mix all the ingredients, except the essential oils and the water, in a gallon-sized bag. Then, close the bag and shake it well.
- Open the bag and add a little bit of water then mix it well again.
- You have to repeat this process 5-7 times.
- Add a few drops of essential oil, and stir the mixture well. Avoid adding too much water!
- When the mixture is ready pour it in the molding tools. Now you have your toilet bombs. You can use them whenever it is needed.
Tell us what you think about this great trick in the comments below!